This course teaches students the fundamentals of criminal investigation by examining the processes involved in identifying and arresting criminal suspects, identifying the types of crimes and offenses, and preparing for court.
At the end of this course, students will be able to:
- Define terms related to criminal investigation
- Outline the history of criminal investigation
- Analyze the process of criminal investigation
- Examine types of criminal offenses
- Explain the relationship between criminal investigation and the courtroom process